What I’m up to
Whoa! Black Friday was SO amazing… I’m totally blown away! I even beat my sales numbers for last year- and that was when I launched entirely new colors & sizes of craft eyes! I didn’t think I could beat that!
Ami Club is off to an AMAZING start and loads of people took advantage of the free month trial Thanksgiving Weekend.
Lots of people are also loving the 10% discount off of all craft eyes. And the adorable, exclusive pattern (it’s Bentley the Bear)! And videos.
And the forums! Squee! It’s so much fun!
Sign-ups for the Holiday Card Swap began this week and the Snowman Crochet-a-long begins next week (of course, members get the snowman pattern as part of their membership!)
Membership rates have been so awesome that I’m already planning a software upgrade for January… look forward to even more features!
If you want to get in on this awesomeness, then join Ami Club! We’re a group of crochet-friends just hanging out and having fun!
I’m preparing for my annual holiday trip to Australia, so be prepared to see a few more sunny photos!
On Netflix, I’ve been watching Black Mirror. Whoa.
Great (yarn-y) Links
- Crochet a Christmas pickle with this free pattern
- Australian teens have collected enough knitted squares to make 140 blankets for Nepal. On the charity topic, check out my latest post on donating stuffed animals.
- 12 Days of Yarnie Giveaways are happening.
- Isn’t this yarn bowl gorgeous?
- Lost in the Woods is a beautiful new knitted pattern collection by Julia Günther, Robynn Weldon & Emily K Williams
- I LOVE these swatch experiments by Kelbourne Woolens
- Super cute KnitStrip Ornament pattern by Mason Dixon Knitting
More Great Links
- If you’re new to Etsy, you’ll get a $10 credit with your first $50 purchase!
- Wendi of Shiny Happy World shares how she stores her embroidery thread
- Here’s how to take paper snowflakes to the next level
- Kim Werker shows us how to make a stamp of your kid’s handwriting
- Free calendar & quilt block coupon code from Shiny Happy World
Let me hear from you!
Tell me what you’re up to! Do you have holiday knitting or crochet planned? (Read this first!) Going anywhere fun?
If you’re in Ami Club, I’d love for you to share your favorite December traditions in this thread!