Hi there! I’m excited that fall is here and I’ve gotten a moment of spare time to record a new chat with you!
I got carried away with talking, and so my camera cut me off in the middle… so it’s recorded in two parts. I hope you don’t mind!
Links you may enjoy:
Here are some links to things I chat about during the episode!
- My ‘socks’ Ravelry Projects page (which contains yarn and pattern links to all the socks I chat about)
- Sock Knitting Master Class (book)
- The Knitter’s Book of Socks (book)
- Basic Sock by Churchmouse Yarn and Teas
- Nature’s Garden: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants (book, it’s how I learned I could eat hackberries!)
- Webpage for FreshStitches animal eyes
- FreshStitches Kit Club
- Webpage for FreshStitches kits
- Video about the scarves in my closet
Let me know what you think!
Do you have any comments about what we chatted about? I want to hear them!