Hi there, lovely club member! Another month and more exciting stuff!
Have you downloaded this month’s pattern? Isn’t she adorable?
I’m already seeing lots of finished projects over in the Bonita the Butterfly CAL thread! Love them!
Today is also the first day for signups for the Spring Flowers Swap! You’ll want to head on over to the forum announcement for all of the details and then you can sign up for the Spring Flowers Swap: Domestic or the Spring Flowers Swap: International listing. It’s free to join!
Yay! So much fun!
- Have you seen this Afghan yardage calculator?
- This is just too funny! My stash, explained.
- Eliminate the turning chain? Yes, please! It’s the same as my attach with a single crochet, but expanded to more stitches!
- Tips for crocheting antennae… you’ll need it this month!
- These birdies are too sweet!
This is a busy time of year in the fiber world!
- YarnCon is the first weekend of April!
- I’ll be teaching at the Dallas Fort Worth Fiber Festival the second weekend in April!
- The LA Yarn Crawl is also the 2nd weekend in April (ironic, I’m missing it to be in Dallas!)
- And I’ll be at Stitches United the 3rd weekend of April in Hartford! Am I going to see you there?
I hope you’re looking forward to welcoming spring! Have a fabulous month!