What I’m up to
It’s just a few days before Christmas and I’m enjoying the hot weather and mangoes in Australia. I’ve been posting the occasional photo on my personal instagram account, so follow me along on vacation! Ami Club members can hop over to the forum and download the Guide to Traveling with Crochet… packed full of useful info!
I was anxiously awaiting the second season of Man In the High Castle on Amazon Prime… and I’ve finished the first episode. Do you have any shows you’re watching right now?
As always, I’ll be having my birthday pattern sale on December 31st! Mark your calendars! Everyone will receive a 24% discount on all of my pdf patterns, and Ami Club members should hop on over to the Announcements forum for a coupon code for an even bigger discount!
- Oh. My. Goodness. You can enter to win a VIP Experience at Stitches United, here. It’s worth over $5000! Trust me, you want to enter.
- There is a lovely new duo of retreats happening in Switzerland, Knitterati Retreats. They look absolutely lovely!
- A craft cruise? Check out this amazing 18-day cruise with Gwen Bortner. Drool.
Great (yarn-y) Links
- How to crochet the moss stitch. Really love the look!
- How to Foundation Single Crochet from Marly Bird.
- I’m in love with SymposiPress and her fabulous knit gift tags and WIP stickers.
- A behind the scenes peek at a SpaceCadet Photo Shoot
- This knitted sweater pattern is gorgeous!!!
- I love every single thing in this shop: Okubo
Squee! Special offer for FreshStitches readers! Get 20% off any SymposiPress purchase of $10 or more with the coupon code: FreshStitchesFriends
More Great Links
- An adorable collection of 10 little love stories. Perfect for this time of year!
- Mei of Creative Hive spotted this adorable paper-cut knit hat
- These polymer clay Christmas cuties are just amazing! Wouldn’t they make great stitch makers?
- Buffalo Chicken Pull-apart bread. Yum.
- Watch ink being made
- I love this map of the most popular holiday movies, state by state
- A tutorial for Holly jewelry!
Let me hear from you!
I hope you have a great project going on and enjoy a little rejuvenation at this time of year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!